Important Safety Advice
Wood fired outdoor heaters add ambience and warmth. However, if not used safely and with adult supervision, they can result in severe burns, or damage/combustion to surrounding items and property. Below are some important safety issues to consider before using your outdoor heater.
- Always ensure the unit is stable prior to use.
- Your Chimenea / Fire Pit will get hot during and after use, so take care with children and pets.
- Do not handle or move your Chimenea / Fire Pit when lit or hot. It may cause burns.
- Always ensure the unit has completely cooled before moving.
- Never leave the fire unattended.
- Ensure the Chimenea / Fire Pit is positioned at least 2 metres away from flammable items.
- Always check your local fire regulations before use.